A Letter From The Director -Don’t neglect your foot and leg health
To our valued community,
Firstly, we want to let you know that as your trusted foot health providers/podiatrists in Sydney, we will be here for you through all the days, months and years to come, in whatever shape, form or service we can provide. We are all in this together. ️
During these unprecedented times, we hope everyone is staying healthy and safe. The Footwork Clinic team is here to assist the wider community through this time, and will remain open. We have implemented aggressive measures in line with the Australian Government and public health expert’s directives to ensure the safety of the greater community, including our staff and clients. We have implemented the precautionary measures at both of our Chatswood and Sydney CBD Clinics
Pain doesn’t take a break, and can increase with stress and anxiety. We have you covered.
The good news is that people attend our clinic because they are in pain or want to improve their foot and leg health, not because they are sick. You can rest assured that the spread of infection or illnesses is highly unlikely in our clinic.
What have we done, and are continually doing to Combat the Virus and keep Staff and Patients safe?
1. We have enhanced our already high standard of health and hygiene policies. We have a large stockpile of hospital grade hygiene products and we sanitise anything you have to touch before and after each use -include pen and EFTPOS machine. We have adjusted the clinic setting so it will be contactless on your way to the clean treatment room. In addition, we wipe down all touch points frequently and everything else hourly in the clinic. We have also adjusted our waiting area to adapt the new social distancing policy, seats available outside of the clinic if you wish to wait outside
2. We have got all the personal hygiene products available in the clinic to make you feel protected hand sanitiser, fascial tissue, and paper towel for visitors. Masks and gloves will be available on request.
3. We have a strict Health and Overseas policy to turn away anyone who is symptomatic or has traveled overseas last 14 days
4. All staff has been certified for completing COVID-19 Infection Control Training from the Australian Govt. Department of Health, so we know what we are doing and are qualified to give you advice on this
5. Providing Safe Locations; our Chatswood clinic is located away from the crowd with onsite parking available, it has a very safe and quiet pathway to come in, even from the Train station. CBD clinic is also extremely clean and safe. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you wish to know more details.
P.S. All podiatrists have all been trained extensively in infection control compared to other allied health professionals because it’s one of our essential skills for wound care and performing nail surgeries. Please also keep in mind that social distancing can be easily maintained with all the treatment we provide, plus gloves are always worn for any patient contacts as usual. So you can rest assured that our clinics are safe to attend.
We are doing everything on our end to maintain a safe working environment. I’m glad to see that most of our clients are committed to maintaining their foot heath and they feel safe to come to us.
It is more important than ever to look after the feet right now as walking and running have become the main form of cardio execrise to stay fit and healthy during this time.
IN THE EVENT CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGE
We are busily working behind the scenes to prepare for any scenario that may eventuate. We will be providing:
- Our industrial first and innovative Virtual Foot Health Programme to help get on top of your foot and leg problems in the comfort of your home. MORE >>CLICK HERE
- Home visits to provide foot care and organise anything that you may need to maintain or continue to improve your foot health (ask us for more details)
- Great health information you can rely on.
Follow us on our Website Blog posts, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube where we share helpful resources so you can keep up with your foot and leg health at home.
Let’s work collectively to combat these challenging times and remind ourselves -Don’t neglect your foot and leg health. We will get through this better and stronger together. We look forward to high-fiving and shaking hands with you again very soon.
Yours in Health,
Mark Lin | Director & The Team @ The Footwork Clinic
CLICK HERE to let us know if you have any concerns or problems related to your foot and leg health during this time
“We believe achieving and maintaining optimal foot health is the key to a healthy active lifestyle at any phase of life”