Be An Integral Part Of Our Front Office Team
Take your career to the next level!
Not your typical "receptionist" job
A purposeful job that helps others to achieve their health goals.
A long-term career with stability and growth opportunities within the organisation.
Positive Work Environment
An open & supportive environment that helps you grow personally and professionally.
We Win Together
You will have a rewarding job that is more than merely completing a task. You will impact lives.
You deserve a career that excites you to get up in the morning
Finally, you can have the opportunity to work with a high-energy and high-performing team that will help you become the best version of yourself.
Don't restrict yourself to an unmotivating, energy sapping job.
Choosing the wrong company to work with can leave you unmotivated and unfulfilled.
You don’t want this as a career:
It's time you have a career you will love.
Forget the traditional doctor’s practice culture. We left that behind years ago for a reason and have created something entirely different! At The Footwork Clinic, we’re all family and here to support you however we can!
You’ll get to work in a fast-growing company, with career growth and ascension opportunities. We provide training and support to help you learn and grow personally and professionally. You’ll also see “behind the scenes” of how Mark grew his business from scratch.
We’re a modern and innovative rehab and sports podiatry practise aiming to provide world-class foot solutions.
Practice Assistant / Front of Staff
About the job
The front desk is where everyone comes to start their visit at Footwork Clinic.
You are the first face of our clinic that they see so this is a very important job.
The two main things you will be doing are checking patients in and out as well as taking payments.
You will be responsible for front desk duties and will be required to assist with exciting business projects, convert inquiries and deliver outstanding customer service to our clients throughout your day.
What Should You Expect:
- Ongoing training and mentoring with:
- Weekly 1 to 1.
- Daily huddles.
- Weekly team meetings.
- Quarterly performance review to help you grow and excel in your role.
Proven systems and processes in place with a supportive environment for you to step in and perform.
Mindset coaching, professional development training in communication, management, digital marketing, and individual learning requirements to develop your career.
Learn from Mark directly how to be a healthcare leader and a trusted advisor who guides and leads their clients to the better future that they deserve.
Be part of the health care team that
- Leads clients to their ideal future and be part of their lifetime health journey instead of a team of regular health practitioner who focuses on just treating ‘pain’ and ‘diagnoses’.
- Provide care to help people restore functional and natural movement, enjoy the freedom of their feet, and maintain the longevity of their bodies.
- Already laid out the foundation and is ready to hit the next level with the right candidate. You will be working for an owner that is determined to grow his practice so that he can help more people with what he believes in.
You will be part of something big and a future of unlimited opportunities
- Administrative and receptionist responsibilities
- Invoicing and receipting for patients
- Organizing appointments and providing pertinent information to patients and doctors
- Reconciliation at the end of the day
- Answering phones and talking with people about procedures
- Manage bookings
- Responding to patient inquiries via email
- Greeting arriving patients
- Checking outpatients, billing, and giving follow-up notes
This is a open opportunity for a casual, part-time or full time position with minimum 14 hours/week between Mon-Sat, with potential increase of hours for the right candidate in the coming weeks-months. Please state your preference when you apply.
More Sweet Perks
Full Training and Support
Structured 10-day Onboarding Training Program to get you equipped and become a superstar on our team in the shortest time.
Young and Vibrant Team
A positive small team working environment that offers great workplace cultures and treats the people right!
If you want to step into a role with great support and development opportunities, enjoy knowing all the details and have a go getter attitude, this just might be for you!
So are you the next superstar player we are looking for to join our growing team? We’d love to talk to you…