UNLOCK YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL AS A PRACTICE FRONT OF STAFF!
Join the fastest growing podiatry practice in Sydney and discover how you can take your knowledge, skills and career to the next level.
Practice Front of Staff
Are you a cheerful, energetic, and lively individual that loves helping others to improve their health and wants to be part of a high-performing winning team?
Then this could be for you!
If you’re looking for a career change or develop a new career, you’ve got a passion for health care, you’re skilled in interpersonal relationships and you’re a lightning-fast learner, you might just be the person we’re looking for.
We’re a modern and innovative sports podiatry practice aiming to provide world-class foot solutions to help people get back to their best.
You’ll be part of a company that has one main goal: Transforming people’s lives by achieving and maintaining optimal foot health.
We’ve got a tonne of exciting new projects in the works and are aiming to grow so fast that we need a new Front of Staff to join our team!
Please ONLY APPLY to this position if YOU are an A Player wishing to excel daily in a high energy team
- You Are Smart, Fast, Confident And Has A Coachable Attitude
- You Are Honest, Loyal And Trustworthy
- You Have Super High Emotional Intelligence
- You Are Extremely Accountable For Your Outcomes
- You Are Passionate & Outgoing
- You Thrive On Personal Development. You Know The Value Of Coaching.
- You Absolutely Need To Want To Grow!
- You Demand Perfection Of Yourself And Thrive On Feedback
- You Are Energised And Create Energy
- You Are Results-Focused And Drive Yourself To Get The Best Results
- You Are Lighting Fast Learner
- You Are Highly Resilient And Adaptable
This is a Full-Time position (38.5 hours across 6 days per week, Monday to Saturday)
reports directly to the Practice CEO while working closely with other key members of the team.
We have a vision of becoming the most trusted “go-to place” for foot and leg problems in Greater Sydney with our cutting-edge treatment modalities. We’re on a mission to transform the lives of those who suffer from foot and leg problems by providing a unique, natural restorative solution, and are committed to growing progressively in the coming months.
- No previous experience in healthcare setting necessary. We want to shape you into EXACTLY who we need.
- Your background or previous history may include some experience in one of the following fields: retail, sales, human resource, administration, secretary or other customer service roles
Thinking This Role Is Tailor-Made For You? Read on to learn more.
Duties and Responsibilities
Front of Staff of The Footwork Clinic will involve the roles of Practice Front of Staff, Marketing Assistant, and Podiatry Team Assistant.
The position will involve a strong administrative focus which will be task-driven. You will be responsible for front desk duties and will be required to convert inquiries and deliver outstanding customer service to our clients throughout your day.
Most importantly, you will learn to plan, create, schedule, implement, and evaluate marketing campaigns with the aim of driving more leads to the business and converting them. You will be required to build landing pages, schedule campaigns, set up email/text campaigns, create marketing materials, creative execution, and manage social media pages.
The right applicant will also be responsible for assisting the Podiatry Team with their patient care, including the preparation of the treatment room and instruments, organising patients’ care plans, and diary management.
In Addition To This You Will Be Responsible For:
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere for our clients
- Demonstrate commitment/effort to connect with clients.
- Converting all types of enquiries in a friendly and informative manner
- Front desk duties including answering of calls, managing clients’ data and taking payments, include use of HICAPS
- Meeting pre-set targets, KPIs and KPAs
- Day to day management of our clinicians’ diaries
- Administrative and secretarial support to clinicians and CEO while exercising high degree of responsibility and initiative
- Preparation and management of practice data spreadsheets for CEO
- Assisting in the company’s internal and external marketing, including managing company’s social media profiles, CRM, digital marketing, building landing pages, and marketing funnels, creating marketing materials (training will be provided)
- Accounts receivable and management of incoming invoices
- Medical stock control and ordering
- Instrument sterilisation – make sure clinicians have clean instruments at all times
- Practice maintenance and cleaning duties include dusting, sweeping, and mopping floors, wiping down furniture, clinical appliances, restroom, and removal of rubbish.
- Liaising with third-party payers (insurance company, Medicare, DVA)
- Complying with practice procedures, instructions and execute to perfection in a timely manner
- Uphold all practice’s cultural values
if you are looking to grow personally and professionally & want to be part of a growing team that focuses on improving people’s health, then we’d love to talk to you today!
Here is you’ll get when you join The Footwork Clinic Team:
- A rewarding job in an established and progressive business that continues to grow based on our strong focus on internal and team development. Full training and support provided to make sure you are fully confident in your role
- A workplace with high job satisfaction where you will have a chance to make a positive difference in people’s lives every day and your actions will have a direct impact on the results we are trying to achieve
- Professional development training opportunities in communication, management, digital marketing, and individual learning requirements to develop your career. Ongoing training is provided for the right candidate to ascend and expand roles within the practice
- We run a peak performance environment with weekly and quarterly support to help you to perform well, learn and grow personally and professionally
- A positive small team working environment that offers great workplace cultures and treats the people right!
- The Culture: Forget the traditional doctor’s practice culture. We left that behind years ago for a reason and have created something entirely different!?
- Working in a brand new modern clinic in the heart of Sydney’s North Shore -Chatswood, a convenient location with a 5 min walk from the train station, buses, and other amenities. Underground staff parking available if required. Swimming pool and a small gym room also available within the building
If you want to step into a role with great support and development opportunities, enjoy knowing all the details and have a go getter attitude, this just might be the role for you!
Want to learn a little bit more about us?
What We Do
We have a signature treatment modality that we believe would genuinely deliver the best possible results for foot and leg problems over conventional podiatry treatment approach.
We deliver a unique hands-on approach and alternative solution to help anyone from small children to elite athletes to break free from lower limb pain and injuries, and are dedicated 110% to helping our clients to get better health, and more importantly, stay better. Our cutting-edge treatment modalities have helped a long list of clients to reach their health goal and enjoy better lifestyle who were once stuck in a chronic condition that was thought to be permanent or “nothing can be done”.
We are poised to work with people who value health as much as we do. Educating them on the importance of active, healthy living and how to look after their body to stay physically active is our mission.
Forget the traditional doctor’s practice culture. We left that behind years ago for a reason and have created something entirely different!? At Team The Footwork Clinic, we’re all family and here to support you however we can!
You’ll get to work in a fast-growing company, where there are loads of career growth and ascension opportunities. We provide training and support to help you learn and grow personally and professionally. You’ll also see “behind the scenes” of how Mark grew his business from scratch
The Footwork Clinic is a busy, progressive and growing practice, so no day is ever going be the same!
Join our rapidly growing business in an area with unlimited potential for new ideas and initiatives.